♥Shimmering Facial Whip - Pink lemonade
♥Nail Polish - Plum and Fire Coral
♥Cream Eyeliner - Metallic Olive, Purple and Copper
♥Brushes - Small Angled and Complexion
♥Eyebrow Stencils
♥Eyebrow kit - medium
♥Mineral Infused Face Primer
♥Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder
♥Brush Shampoo
♥Eye Primer and Liner Sealer
♥Studio Blush - Peachy Keen and Candid Coral
♥Blush - Coy
♥All Over Colour Stick - Golden Peach
♥Minty Lip Gloss - Nashville
♥Hypershine Lip Gloss - Vixen

With a 50% off Studio code (add their Facebook page - exclusive codes!) this came to around $45 ($6.95 shipping).

Swatches/reviews soon. :)


e.l.f Preview
Posted by
21 year old Welsh blogger, living in London. Addicted to makeup, chocolate and staying in bed.

1 comment

  1. Hey doll!! I developed the idea for "Featured Followers by Elle© " This is how I promote all my followers, and help them increase traffic to their blog & allow my followers to learn more about the blogs that I feature. There are 5 different programs. Check out my blog at www.edkdolce.blogspot.com to find out more!
    ♥ Elle

    ReplyDelete